Shhh! It’s a secret! (7)

To post or not to post, that is the true question.

My loving post, where are tho?

Don’t not post author! Don’t not post!

Post? Post. Maybe post will be our forever.

Post!? I don’t see any post! You’re just selfish!

And I hope they’ll post, because that’s the best thing a blogger can do in this world.

My name in English means an online posting. In Spanish my name means to send.

Okay, I’m totally kidding about the last one because you readers are extremely intelligent. If you couldn’t tell the lines above are some of my favorite quotes changed up a little bit. These quotes are some book and stories that I hold dear to my heart. Hamlet, Romeo + Juliet, Titanic, The Fault in Our Stars, The Secret Garden, and The Great Gatsby. Typically there is always something going on in our life and when we read a book, normally (at least for me) when I think back to that book I have memories embedded in it. One example is The Secret Garden. I read that book for the first time with my mom when I was around 10, it was one of her favorite books and has now become mine. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett is to me a classic. It takes you with Mary Lennox as she looses her family and being completely apathetic after the tragic accident. As she stays resident at her uncle’s house she discovers secrets, people, and the true meaning of family and love. The chapters were her cousin and her interact are honestly like my siblings and I. The Secret Garden is honestly a book that everyone can relate to in some way shape or form. Back to the reason why I put all the quotes above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ,  I wanted to share my top 7 books quotes but I more wanted to show you how you can take book quotes from any time period and make them modern. From anything from the 16th century to the 21st century. With today’s social media posting or snapping a quote is easy but it honestly makes it more entertaining when you make the quote for your current situation. Just fill in the obvious blanks and have fun! Hope this encourages you to pick up The Secret Garden or post some more quotes.

Okay, ew. I don’t know why but I feel like that was one of the formalist post I have ever done. I need coffee to be me. Hopefully you do read or even watch The Secret Garden because I feel like it is a childhood classic that everyone should know. Until next my lovies stay warm and wonderful!

~BeThatGirl

(Me honestly right now going back and forth to school)

1 Thought.