Our First’ (6)

Hey my lovies! Hope you haven’t missed me too much because I have missed you. I fair warn you that this post is it a bit more,…. serious? It doesnt have the same bubbly feel I put it in, so feel free for those of you who wish to move on, for those of you who don’t, we’ll still love you. ~BeThat Girl

As a baby your parents capture every single one of your first. And as you get older you slowly remember and keep in your back pocket of memory all your first. Your first best friend, first time you had a sleepover, drove, kissed someone. (Oh my 😳 how scandalous) In one of my most current reads “Hate VS. Love”
by WORLDGIRLSALWAYS it discreetly slips in the main character, Cassandra, her firsts. The book goes from her first bully to her first friend to her first crush and her first heart break. I think that in entertainment and literature it seems to be that most commonly that your “first love” is your only one in life. Often I’ll read about the girl who’s crushed over a guy for so long, and they’ll have their first encounter and interaction. From there their first date, first kiss, and in the epilogue their wedding and kids. But in Hate VS. Love the author pulls some of the “first” that we don’t like to discuss. From her first bully to her first lost to her first heart break and to the first time she tries to handle pain on her own. So today I want to give you some tips, tricks, and reality checks on your first.

1. Your first love will most likely not be your last. 💖
2. Your first heartbreak will also not be you’re last. As painful as they are, no body is perfect and neither is any relationship. 💔
3. Your first time alone won’t be your last either. Sometimes we need time alone to become rational and think correctly as much as some of us dislike it. 😕
4. When you are in a relationship and things start to get heated, think about your decisions wisely. Because that first you really can never can get back. 🙈
5. There is always a first time for everything. So don’t be afraid to take chances. 💁🏽
6. Sometimes your first will be complete disasters and that’s okay. That’s what makes them first. 🌪
7. And lastly, your first, won’t ever be your last. 😮

Constantly we repeat first in our lives and when we do this I think that’s what makes them memorable because we compare them to our first. Wether they are good or bad. Hopefully this gives you a little bit more insight on your first in life. If this is your “first time” reading this post “Our Firsts” comment a smiley face below or someone your top first. Thank you so much for reading until next time lovies! 💖
~BeThatGirl 🤓

2 Thoughts.