Frustration {Contradicting, I know} (4)

“A happy woman, makes the world go round.”

Image result for wattpad

I honestly have never been so ecstatic. So for those of who you lovies who don’t know I am completely obsessed with this app called “Wattpad”. Wattpad is the online (app and website) source where up and coming authors can post their poems, short stories, movies, plays, etc. It creates this environment where authors  can write and receive feedback for their work, be praised and given criticism. I personally don’t write on Wattpad due to the fact that I can not create more than an one dimensional character. Now I’m not here to promote Wattpad but to talk about this book that someone is writing right now. Oh. My. Fishing. Goldfish. It’s amazing. Okay that’s generic, astounding works better. The name of book is F.A.I.T.H.: A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl. By: jopr

f-a-i-t-h

The author introduces you to a new type a view point. A rich one. The main character Rihanna is enrolled into an academy called Dawn Academy. The program F.A.I.T.H. stands for Fundamental Adolescence Institution for the Troubled and Hesitant.  This academy is meant for the rich and up coming. By there are actually only two ways to get into the academy. Money and great connections. Rihanna comes to this academy on late enrollment and the entire student body is curious on how. Late enrollments are unacceptable especially when the newbie won’t say how she got in, money or connections? As the story does what a story does, you watch Rihanna lie, be risen in the student body, caught, crumble, stand up for others, just when you think you’ve finally understood the character and the story, you entire preset idea is broken and you have to start all over. This is one of those 1/1,000 books, that is (for majority) created differently and so well done. This book has got me on the edge of my sit, yelling at phone and reading for so long, that when I looked at the clock Friday morning is read 3:35 am.

comics-c-cassandra-favim-com-4622965

AND I”M STILL NOT DONE READING IT!! One thing that is super frustrating though is that you can pick between books that are completed ( have all their chapters, edited, all the glitter and glam) or incomplete meaning they update new chapters whenever they have it scheduled. I typically don’t read books unless their completed but guys I have this bad addiction that once I’m into something I gotta know what happens. We all do. (At least I hope) And F.A.I.T.H. is not a completed one. *intern cry* All day Friday all I did was sit there and refresh my phone until it said she updated.

img_7252

I live for these notifications lovies! Can not wait to post again for the end of the book, or more frustration, or just rants. Until next time my lovies. Below I want you to comment either your favorite book or your top thing 3 frustrations. Kisses! Until ‘morrow.

With Love to her Lovies,

BeThatGirl

(Me since I’m done with work and waiting for updates)

237a7fb0762d562a53590c3c70e00071

4 Thoughts.

1. I dearly love your blog because its so relatable and quirky with the little character you have flowing through your blog. Keep up the good work!